# What is ClickVisual
ClickVisual is a lightweight and open-source visual platform for log query, analysis and alarm. It is committed to providing a visual solution for one-stop application reliability. It can be deployed independently or integrated into a third-party system as a plug-in. At present, it is the only kibana like business log query platform that supports ClickHouse in the market.
- ClickVisual has visual panels to query hit histogram and original log.
- ClickVisual supports the function of setting log indexes and analyzing the proportion of different indexes.
- The visual VS code style configuration center can easily synchronize the logagent configuration to the kubernetes cluster configmap.
- Support GitHub and gitlab authorized login.
- ClickVisual supports proxy auth function and can be easily integrated into third-party systems.
- Support physical machine, docker and kubernetes deployment.
- Support real-time alarm function based on ClickHouse log.
# Technical architecture
# ClickVisual UI
# Log query
# Visual configuration
# Adding alarm rule
# Alarms history
# Use Case Scenarios
- Log query
- Log alarm
- Configuration delivery
- Quick integration